The management of AutoChemie Bitterfeld GmbH is concerned about the global environmental problems. To that end, one of the priority goals is to create environmentally friendly production of lubricants and technical fluids for vehicles.
AutoChemie Bitterfeld GmbH adheres to the following principles:
- Use of up-to-date equipment, introduction of environmentally friendly low-cost, low-waste and non-waste technologies, which correspond to the global level.
- Compliance with laws on the environmental protection.
- Minimal impact on the environment: rational use of material resources, environmentally friendly disposal or recycling of wastes.
- Development of new environmentally friendly products.
- Monitoring of the environmental impact of the company’s current activity.
AutoChemie Bitterfeld GmbH undertakes to carry out industrial activities with the care of the environment; therefore, this policy implementation is the responsibility of every employee of the company.