- provides good protection against wear;
- reduces operational cost by reducing machine maintenance;
- contains agents for increasing resistance to ageing of the anti-corrosion protection.
is applied on an equal basis instead of oils, designated by operational class: according to ISO 6743/4 - ISO-L-HM-46, in accordance with ISO 3448 - VG 46. It is recommended for lubrication of hydraulic gears, circulating oil systems of various units of machines and mechanisms within the industrial equipment, as well as for hydromechanical and hydrostatic drives according to the instructions of manufacturers of hydraulic systems. Excellent oxidation resistance of these lubricants provides good perfomance at temperatures and extended operating intervals.
Recommendations for Use:
- can be applied in hydraulic systems where the oils with upgrade high anti-wear properties are required;
- recommended for use in high pressure hydraulic systems.